Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Auction time on Saturday!

Omg.....I went to my favorite auction on Saturday and spent wayyy more than I meant to....it will be a Ramen noodle eating kind of week for me!  I got some great deals though!  I get so excited when I win something, I think the whole auction house turns around and stares at me...lol.  I start texting pics to friends, have to call my mom, I talk to the person next to me, talk to the person behind me...pretty much anybody that will listen to me.

Sometimes, I cant believe how cheap things go for. Got an awesome dresser that was already stripped and sanded, an absolutely stunning headboard for an unbelievable price of  $35.  I even bought power tools...whoohoo.  I posted 2 pics of the furniture I picked up.  Ohhhh....also bought some chairs that had been stripped and sanded.....3 of them for $5! All I have to do is throw some chalk paint, distress, and add a seat cushion and we are getting ready to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment