Tuesday, May 3, 2016



It has been almost 3 years since I have posted on here.  But with all things in my life, I always come back to familiar and comfort.  A lot has happened in those 3 years, but I survived.  I have learned a lot, and just when I thought I had reached a pinnacle, a new peak would come into view.  A new adventure, an old heartbreak, a crazy lesson learned about friendship and who is who and what will never be.  I love to write, and think that it helps release an inner hunger in me. 


I have the most exciting news!  I took the plunge and signed a 3 month lease on a booth in an antique marketplace. It is something I always wanted to do, but have never stuck my toe in the water.  I have some of the most amazing pieces that I have accumulated over the years and have been working on them the last couple of weeks.  I can’t wait to share them with the world. Come check out my Facebook page when you get a chance!


I also built my very own chicken coop from scratch.  What started out as a small project turned into a chicken palace.  I will be including weekly fiascos from my backyard in the blog. 


With that being said, time to sign off and catch some sleep.  I have a lot of painting and distressing to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment